Archive for November 28th, 2009
Hi Everyone! It’s Saturday Night and time for a little Genealogy Fun from Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings! (I think Randy forgot to cue the Mission Impossible Music tonight, so if you miss it, go ahead and cue it up!)
Did you ever wonder what celebrities you looked like?
No? Well, me either, but if you’ve been dying to know, Randy’s found a software app that can answer that question!
Check it out below!
It’s Saturday Night again – are you ready for some Genealogy Fun?
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to find which celebrities that have the same facial features that you (or someone else you choose) have. Here are the directions:
3) Upload a photograph with your face (or another person’s face) to the site (the face must be at least 100 x 100 pixels) and click on the “Run face recognition” button.
4) Select a collage template, and the faces (up to 8) to go into the collage template. Click on “Next” and “Preview” your template, which should bring up the template for you to review. You could click on “Save” and it would go off to your selected social networking site.
5) Figure out how to show your collage on your blog or social network site (I have my own process defined below).
6) Tell us which celebrities that you (or your selected person) look alike – write your own blog post, make a comment to this post or on Facebook.
7) Think about how you could use something like this as a Christmas gift.
I don’t know who many of these folks are, but am honored to be compared with Jacqueline Bisset and Olivia de Haviland.
I keep looking at the guys and decided that the software picked up on three things, my smile, my glasses, and my chubby cheeks!
O.K., so when you can stop laughing, go to My Heritage and download your software and find your celebrity look-alikes!